I shouldn’t be glad he hit the baby’s head against the stove. Maybe glad isn’t the right word. Smug might be more like it. We give Ryan his baths on the kitchen counter, you see. We do this because my back cannot handle the low tub with the high side. I tried it a few times and spent all of bath time trying to figure out how to get even...Read More
Home » injury
I'm Meghan. I grew up in Ohio, came of age in Arizona and am now raising a family in Pennsylvania. I'm a freelance writer and essayist, a stay-at-home mom to my seven-year-old son, and a foster parent. I'm told I am too organized and too sarcastic for my own good but I don't see how either is possible.